Jonathan Perry Stonne
Physical Fitness Enthusiast
36 W4th #623
Dubuque, Iowa 52001
- I evaluated skills and knowledge of prospective employees and monitored the daily regulations of a State run facility.
- I supervised a team of security personal to insure proper handling of casino cash and enforcement of gaming regulations.
- I monitored daily operations of a business.
Excalibur Hotel and Casino. Las Vegas, Nevada Floor supervision (May/92 - June/94)
- Evaluated potential hires as they auditioned for employment at the Casino.
- It was my responsibility to evaluate their skills and knowledge of the games and their knowledge of standard gaming procedures.
- Assisted hotel security in the collection of shift monies collected from the gaming tables.
- It was my responsibility to watch security personal at all times during this shift change, and to insure proper handling of casino cash.
Recent Work Experience
Diamond Jo Casino February 22, 2018 to Present
301 Bell Street
Dubuque, IA. 52001
**Still promoting Stonne Inc. Returned to deal baccarat on the week-end nights.
I'll bust it in 2019 and save $15,000. After this, I can walk away from the casino business
once and for all. One last push and I am home free.**
Diamond Jo Casino October 2, 2014 to March 8, 2017
301 Bell Street
Dubuque, IA. 52001
Retiring from the corporate rat race. Will be promoting Stonne, Inc. full-time.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing Madison, WI. September 2012 to October 2014
- Office worker for State of Wisconsin Workman's Compensation Division.
- Accepted job with Diamond Jo Casino in Dubuque, Iowa.
Dun-Rite Insulation LLC. Stoughton, WI. May 2011 to September 2012
- Weatherizing homes. I was a Wisconsin Certified Asbestos Supervisor.
- I was laid off.
Roundy's Pick N Save. Fort Atkinson, WI. May 2007 to May 2011
- Produced all cuts of meat required to stock the fresh beef and seafood shelves
- Specialized in the production of all grades of fresh hamburger; 70%-93% lean.
Ground beef is the most economical and most highly consumed cut of beef eaten in American homes.
- I worked the grocery department stocking shelves and bagging groceries.
- I managed the frozen food department until a replacement candidate was hired.
- I have experience working the dairy departmet.
- My position was eliminated due to cost cutting measures.
- I accepted a position with Dun-Rite Insulation, LLC. in Stoughton, WI.
Web site Administration and Product Distribution [Independent Contractor]
Capital Newspapers. Madison, WI. August 2004 to May 2007
- Updated online web sites - Nursing Matters and Wheels For Deals.
- Also delivered publications to racks located throughout the Madison metropolitan area.
- I was offered a full time position with benefits.
- I accepted the position at the Roundy's Pick N Save in Fort Atkinson, WI.
Certified Nursing Technician
Central Wisconsin Center. Madison, WI. February 2003 to May 2004
- Worked in the psychiatric unit on the over night shift.
- Responsible for personal care and feeding of residents.
- Accurate documentation of daily activities was important.
- I accepted a supervisory position with an assisted living home.
- This company is no longer in business.
- I used my computer skills to secure employment with Capital Newspapers in Madison, WI.
Non-Paid Work Experience
- Tang Soo Do Karate Academy. Las Vegas, NV. 1998 to 2002
- Taught child and adult classes, from beginner to the advanced levels.
- I interviewed prospective students, and explained any questions they had regarding the program.
- Barbary Coast Dealer's School. Las Vegas, NV. March 1990 to March 1991
- Responsible for teaching prospective dealers all the manual skills, proper gaming procedures,
and interpersonal communication skills needed to successfully deal blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and pai gow poker.
- Monitored the daily operations of the school such as collecting monies, answering the telephone,
and keeping daily records of the school's operation.
- Created lesson plans to facilitate proper instruction of gaming procedure, manual skill drills,
and proper courtesies needed to be a total gaming professional.
- Bachelor of Science in History and Social Studies
- University of Wisconsin Lacrosse January 1976 to January 1980 [Dean's List 1980]
- University of Wisconsin - Baraboo January 1975 to January 1976
- Portage Public School - Portage, WI Graduated in 1973
- I have completed life saving training in the use of First Aide, C.P.R. and Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens
MEDIC First Aid OSHA Authorized Training.
ALISON Certificates: Diploma in C Programming Fundamentals of Perl Programming
- Certificate of Accomplishment. University of Nicosia Introduction to Digital Currencies.
- Currently using
Linux Mint 18.3 & 19.1 Operating Systems along side Windows
Working knowledge of Linux systems administration; bash, sed, grep, and awk.
That's where the money is, and my niche in the black hole of digital technology. Mastering Regular Expressions rounds it all out.
I have a strong work ethic, always striving to improve myself and take advantage of the opportunities to advance that were presented to me.
Despite the weak employment market of the past several years, I have managed to keep working steadily with little gaps in my work history.
I am a team player. I am a person that can shoulder responsibility. I am a person that others can depend and rely on.
It is a shame no one ever gave a shit. They use you till they are finished with you.
Any scrap of Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin that you can donate
to ⓒwebstonne would be greatly appreciated..